A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
It was one weird week in video games. Nintendo finally did its September Direct video event where it announced — well, all we can really remember is that Chris Pratt is playing Mario. GamesBeat editor Mike Minotti, however, is still excited that Kirby is getting a full 3D video game. Also, that Castlevania Advance Collection is real and available now.
Additionally, former GamesBeat managing editor Jason Wilson joins the podcast to say goodbye to the writers he attempted to herd for nearly a decade. It’s a special show, and you should listen to it!
Join us, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties